A Nostalgic Photo Walk Part 3 Liliw, Laguna
Next to the town of Nagcarlan is Liliw, Laguna which I think the next shoe capital of the Philippines I guess, next shoe making town after Marikina. The town of Liliw as well is a town rich in past stories to tell, ancestral houses, Church they have it. One thing that love in photography is that it brings me to the places that I have never been to like this town, photography has taken me to a different dimension, that whenever I shoot pictures it brings out a different me, and really brings out the best in me. Going back to the beautiful town of Liliw, we visited the Church of Liliw, formerly called Lilio, next to the town of Nagcarlan, a jeepney ride that is roughly 15 minutes drive before you reach the town proper of Liliw and our last stop before going home, my only regret is for some reason I never had the chance to shoot the shoe shops around the town, I don't know what was on my mind that day that I did not take that shot, moat likely than not my friend and I were busy looking and buying some pasalubong going back to Manila. Laguna is such a wonderful place to visit, very nostalgic and full of stories from the past and I would really love to come back again.
| The Facade of Liliw Church. |
| Inside the church auditorium. The Pulpit in the olden days. Santo Sepultado Church Tower |
12:51 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 12:51 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment