The Ride
My cousin and I went to escolta Station to ride on a ferry boat bound to pasig since I promised him that I will tour him to the whole of metropolis it was one good ride and we enjoyed together what we saw from the vintage factories, the malacanang palace, huge sky rise buildings and condominiums. But one thing I'd noticed, there was a campaign for the pasig river resurrection and the government promised that they will rehabilitate the pasig river, and guess what? it did not happened even a bit, (I am talking with the water itself) there are still lots of annoying smell of human mess, and wastes that came from different houses and people who resides beside the river....That river in the first place could have a very pleasing ambiance, and living things underneath of that water if only we people are mindful of taking care what God has given us. It has come to my attention of those junk ferry boats, wooden houses that was built upon those residents on that river surface a while ago when the boat is in the middle of its run. was there ever a time that the government has paid attention to those unpleasing objects? Well whatever. I imagined that what if I am living in the spanish colonial times what was this river look likes? I'd seen those vintage houses that are still built till now and it has caught my attention to see the beauty of those structures that the owner used to preserve its beauty while the river keeps on going to be devastated even more......I was saddened to see how our natural resources are being raped by people who doesn't care.
3:32 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 3:32 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment